We are happy to announce that our program has been partnered with Raising A Reader of Massachusetts since 2009!!
- Raising A Reader (RAR) works with a variety of early childhood professionals to rotate bright red bags filled with Award winning children's books into the homes of families. Every week, children take home a book bag with a new selection of high quality, culturally and age-appropriate books.
- RAR staff teach early care providers and parents about read-aloud techniques that anyone can employ, and the importance of regular parent-child book sharing to healthy brain development and school success.
- Raising A Reader enhances literacy practices in the childcare setting, and engages program partners to support parents in establishing and maintaining regular read-aloud time at home.
Please visit their family website for more information
- The Chelsea / Revere Family Network is a community-based information and resource hub for all families in the community in order to increase knowledge of and accessibility to high-quality early education and care programs and services.
- The Chelsea / Revere Family Network has been in operation since 1998 serving families with children birth through age eight. This program is funded by the Coordinated Family & Community Engagement (CFCE) grant and awarded to CAPIC by the Massachusetts Department of Early Education and Care
Please visit their website for more information