Free Meals for Students:
- We will continue providing food for students who are learning remotely through the end of the school year.
- Beginning on Monday, May 3, meals will be distributed on Mondays and Thursdays between the hours of 2:30 pm and 3:30 pm
- Families should be wearing masks, and line up on the marked lines at the Auditorium doors to pick up breakfasts and lunches for each day of the week.
We will be welcoming students back to school for full time in-person learning beginning on Monday, May 3.
We will be sharing more information through ClassDojo and automated phone calls and emails as it becomes available.
- Families who have chosen to have their child learn in person will send their child to school every day and every week through the end of the school year.
- The school day for students in Kindergarten through Grade 5 will begin at 8:25 and students will be dismissed at 2:15.
- Breakfast and lunch will be served during the school day.
- Families who have chosen to have their child continue to learn remotely from home will be able to do so.
Thank you for your patience, help, and support as we make this transition and prepare to welcome our students back into the school building every day and every week.