Progress Reports for Trimester 2 are being sent home by email during the week of February 8-12.
- These progress reports reflect the district’s standards-based grading approach and include students’
- Academic Performance Levels as either Meets Expectations or Does Not Yet Meet, as well as their
- Habits of Work as either Consistently Demonstrates or Developing.
- There is also information about your child’s attendance during remote learning.
- Please take time to sit with your child and talk with them about their grades and remote learning. Ask them questions about:
- what they are learning,
- what they like best about school and remote learning,
- what is most difficult for them about school during remote learning,
- and where they can go to get help.
- It is also important to set goals with your child and to make a plan with them so that they can continue to learn, grow, and improve.
- If you have any questions about this progress report or how your child is doing with remote learning, please contact your child’s teacher for more information.
- If you did not receive your child’s progress report in an email by the end of the week, please contact the school.
Free Meals for Students and Families:
We will be providing food for students every Tuesday and Friday, between the hours of 10:30 am and 1:00 pm. Families should be wearing masks, and line up on the marked lines at the Auditorium doors to pick up breakfasts and lunches for each day of the week.
More information about the remote learning model:
We will be sharing more information through ClassDojo and automated phone calls and emails as it becomes available.
We know that you have questions and concerns and we will do everything we can to help you and your child to have a successful school year, whether we are learning remotely or in person as soon as it is safe to do so.
Please stay safe, be well, and as always, thank you for making education a top priority for your family.